This privacy notice tells you about the information we collect from you when you use our website. In collecting this information, we are acting as a data controller and, by law, we are required to provide you with information about us, about why and how we use your data, and about the rights you have over your data.
Who are we?
We are thrive Consulting and are located at 2 Castle Terrace, Malahide, Co. Dublin, K36 HN96, Ireland. For more information about what we do, please visit the “About Us” and the “What We Do“ section of this website.
We are not required to have a Data Protection Officer and therefore, any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to:
2 Castle Terrace, Malahide, Co. Dublin, K36 HN96 Ireland
Telephone: +353 1 8456015
The following questions are addressed in this policy:
- Information that thrive holds and does not hold about you
- How thrive obtains that data
- Why do we hold this personal information?
- How do we use your personal information?
- What we do not do with this information
- How long do we keep your personal information
- What happens when you sign up for thrive’s newsletter
- Your rights as a data subject
- Your right to complain and who to contact
1. Information that thrive Consulting holds and does not hold about you:
thrive currently holds personal information in order to provide our services as contracted with you or your employer. These services include consultancy and training courses and may include:
- Contact information – first and last name, email address and if necessary, your telephone number.
- Professional information – (only used in the case of professional coaching): current job title, professional experience, professional and educational qualifications.
- Behavioural Information – psychometric test data
We do not hold any identifying numbers (social etc.) for any individuals (outside our suppliers or vendors) or any individual’s bank account or credit card information.
2. How thrive obtains the data:
The personal data (first and last name and email address) that we have is either provided to us by you or your employer.
3. Why do we hold this personal information?
When working with our clients, thrive can act in two difference capacities as Data Controller and/or Data Processer
- thrive acts as a Data Controller where we collect data from data subjects. An example of this is the personal information we collect from people attending training courses, workshops or individual coaching sessions. In this instance, you expressly share your contact information with us so that we can continue to share information with you (for example, thrive’s quarterly newsletter).
- thrive acts as a Data Processor where we collect and process data on behalf of our customer/client, the data controller. An example of this is when a client asks us to administer psychometric tests.
4. How do we use your personal information:
The information we hold is used to deliver contracted services and products for the stated purpose and for no longer than necessary. thrive has signed contracts with companies (for example, sub-processors) where we share your contact data with them (so that psychometric questionnaires may be sent to you). These contracts ensure that the level of protection they provide is sufficient to meet the requirements of the EU directive as it relates to Data Protection.
5. What we don’t do with your personal information:
thrive does not use your data for any purposes other than those agreed in our contract, for example:
- We do not sell your data to any third party
- thrive does not transfer your data to any parties other than sub-contractors/sub-processors agreed in our contract and necessary for us to carry out our contracted service. (thrive has signed contracts with companies where we have had to share your contact data with (i.e. the sub-processors) and these contracts ensure that the level of protection they provide is sufficient to meet the requirements of the EU directive as it relates to Data Protection).
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
- Email addresses: the information we use to communicate with you will be kept until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive information from us or you want us to delete your personal data.
- Personal information: (first, last name & email address): In the case of data required to dispatch psychometric questionnaires, we will retain this information in line with the client’s requirements unless the data controller from that client has communicated otherwise.
- Psychometric Reports: thrive will retain these reports for a period of 2 years in a safely encrypted location unless the data controller communicates otherwise.
7. What happens when you sign up for thrive’s newsletter
- When you electronically sign up to receive our newsletter, we ask for your name and your email address
- When you sign up to receive our newsletter in person, we ask for your name, your email address and your signature which serves as consent to use your contact information to email you our newsletter.
You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop sending you the newsletter.
8. Your rights as a data subject
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate.
If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or legitimate interest, you can request that your data be erased.
You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
To submit a request regarding your personal data by email, post or telephone, please use the following contact information:
2 Castle Terrace, Malahide, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Telephone: +353 1 8456015
9. Your right to complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, we would prefer you to raise in with us in the first instance to give us the opportunity to put it right, but you can also contact the Data Commissioner’s Office via their website www.dataprotection.ie or write to them at:
Office of the Data Protection Commissioner
Co. Laois, R32 AP23,